The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

When a child is born
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DQ4ME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes a son would have made it perfect. That old CBS anyway. They just didn't know when to leave a good thing well enough alone. But it was their loss as far as money went and our loss as far as DQ went. It still makes me so mad at Les when I even think of him or see his name on something. Why couldn't he just fall off the face of the earth and someone bring back DQ? How awesome that would be. I know I am just dreaming but it would be nice. Smile
Mushcs

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe twin??
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys remember that movie 9 to 5 where the 3 women kidnap their boss and torture him a bit (nicely it was a comedy) We could kidnap Les and substitute a look a like who would publicly admit he doesn't know what came over him to cancel such a wonderful show and would everyone PLEASE forgive him, he is going to bring it right back!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
hopious

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now thats just evil!! but I like the way you think, I say, lets go for it! Laughing

Signature set made by Anne
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elaine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

michaela1 wrote:
You guys remember that movie 9 to 5 where the 3 women kidnap their boss and torture him a bit (nicely it was a comedy) We could kidnap Les and substitute a look a like who would publicly admit he doesn't know what came over him to cancel such a wonderful show and would everyone PLEASE forgive him, he is going to bring it right back!

That's a fabulous idea, Mary Ann! When can we do it?
jen jen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL that's an idea! I've got the tar, who wants to bring the feathers? Wink Laughing
DQ4ME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will glady bring the feathers!! That sounds like the perfect plan. I say YES Mary Ann lets do it!!! Nothing would make me happier. And hey if we go to jail at least we can watch the new DQ shows that will come on!! And we might all be t ogether. The plan just gets better and better!!!!!
Elaine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll help "get Les," but please........I don't want DQ to come back as a series now! It's been too long......it could never be the same. A reunion movie would be fabulous though. What's happened over the past 8 years or so? How is everyone doing? And what is everyone doing? Then all the original actors could come back and play themselves, with the normal aging of their characters. I'd pay serious money to see that!
hopious

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would too Elaine, it would kind of be weird to see it as a series again after so long, but a movie WOULD be great.

Signature set made by Anne
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mushcs

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

michaela1 wrote:

Great idea Mary Ann. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Rewrite Please! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: