The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Ingrid death
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DQ4ME

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep we needed those badies for the show!! Keep things stired up, and I mean I am saying alot when I say that because I couldn't stand Preston.
Now I e-mailed Jen Young a year or so ago and the next day she e-mailed me right back, and she said she cried and cried when she found out the day of the read through that she was being killed off the show. So needless to say she was very upset, and I don't blame her. She was really good, and I think everyone liked her and wanted her and Matthew to get married. But Matthew didn't want to get married. That was the whole deal. He wanted to stay single.
Maritza

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean Chad wanted to be single. Well, I guess it had to do with his life. But I don't see why. And they seemed to have gotten along great together. So now I'm curious to know why on earth did they killed her off. There is no real explanation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Rewrite Please! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: