The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Modern Men cancelled? How come?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Modern Men
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DQ4ME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your right Elaine. I think for one thing these actors and actresses today are in it just for the popularty. It sure isn't for the good quality of work. Because I don't see them producing any. Some of these movies I buy on DVD aren't worth the money. It is not fair for the good talanted actresses that are somewhat a little older but can put out good work not to be able to get good parts and lots of them.
Michaela1984

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with everything you all are saying on here. Jane definitely puts her heart and sole into her characters. She's a fab actress and right now there's too many reality shows, I agree. And I don't even like any of the shows on right now. I do watch Desperate Housewives but am not a diehard fan and I also watch Reba on the WB or the CW as it is now going to be called. Otherwise, I mostly pop in a DQMW or other DVD to watch.
Elaine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here. Out of 21 prime-time hours right now, I watch 5 hours, and when Dancing with the Stars and The Amazing Race are over, it'll be even less. Thank heaven for DQ DVDs! I will watch Reba when it comes back though.
DQ4ME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have discovered NCSI and CSI on DVD and do enjoy those shows. But other then that DQ is my number one show to watch over and over again. Can't beat DQ. Smile Smile Smile
Elaine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank heaven they released all 6 seasons, so it takes a few weeks to watch the series all the way through. With 14-15 hours every week, it doesn't take long to get through a season! (I have a bunch of JS movies to stick in there too, if I should decide to take a DQ break.)
Rainie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such a shame it got cancelled.

I loved watching this show. A thousand THANK YOU'S Mary Ann.

Sadly no UK TV station has snapped this show up yet, maybe one day...

I liked its happy friendly feel and that it was straightforward sweet funny entertainment!

I think Doug was my favourite of the guys, although Kyle amused me at many points too, but my favorite line of the whole series has to be Dr. Stangel's

"Bury the Bangers and Mash!!"

Hoorah!!

Rianne
xXx
Michelle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate that it was canclled i really enjoyed it and jane did shuch a great job they never gave it a chance Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Modern Men All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: