The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

More hallaween and christmas eposides

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michelle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:13 am    Post subject: More hallaween and christmas eposides Reply with quote

one thing that i wanted to see is more hallaween eposides i loved the ones that where there but i just thought that they should have had one every year starting with season one of course .

i really heated that there was not one in season 6 Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad these that where wretten perfect not over done with gore and just family orentedd just like the show Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .
i love halween and always have because the church that i have attended all of my life has had a hallween carnavel and the the DQMW eposides followed that feeling better than anything elese .
the same for the christmas epsodes to the church christmas celabrations should have had more christmas shows one a year for six years , oh well i am glad though that we got the qulaty that we got Wink Wink Wink
Elaine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelle, I think they were too serious to be thinking of a frivolous Halloween episode during season 6. With Sully hiding, and all the serious business that was going on, they probably weren't in a "fun frame of mind."
Michelle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean i did think about that after i wrote that last night, it would have been fun to see christmas and hallwenn in season 7 but unforcanlly Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad dummy les took that away from us Mad Mad Mad Mad .
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite Halloween ep will always be the one where Abigail appears to Michaela. As for Christmas, they never did one I really loved but probably Mike's Christmas Dream would have to be my favorite if I had to choose. I always wanted one that was more Christmas centered with gifts etc. I had in mind maybe a story in which Mike would befriend a woman with a young child whom she realizes is dying and how the town would come together to give this child the best christmas she could have. Melodramatic I suppose but it might have been nice to see sometihng really heartwarming like that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Irene

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Oh yes Mary Ann I have to agree with you about the Halloween episoded you mentioned.It was a really special one...and meant a lot to the continuing of Michaela and Sully's relationship also Wink My favourite Christmas epi would be the one in Season 6...I think the epi was called Home Coming Wink ...I just really loved the atmosphear of everyone being there so moved Wink and after Sully's trouble were over Smile
DQ4ME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have to say I hate Halloween and am glad they didn't get into it a whole lot on DQ. But the Christmas eps were good. I did enjoy the one of Charlotte Cooper coming back and Dr Mike delivering the birth of the baby in the barn. But of course I really like you idea Mary Ann. That would have been an awesome DQ show. And just getting everyone in town involved. Wow that would have been the best Christmas show ever!!! Smile
Anne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adding to the Halloween episode with Abagail I also loved the one of season 4 when Sully comes riding up as Prince Charming in Cinderella's pumpkin coach. That one's so cute, especially seeing Michaela being "a tad" unsure. Wink

As for Christmas episodes, I like them all, but the one of season 6 left me "a wee bit" frustrated. I didn't mind Daniel, but I didn't like how this episode was centered more around him than around M & S. Had they done a two-parter (or just a 2 hours episode) it'd been fine too because there were so many topics to cover. I had wished for more moments of Michaela and Sully being alone together and sharing more than just a peck under the mistletoe.

My YouTube | My Facebook
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Rewrite Please! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: