The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

How I discovered DQ
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> How did you discover Dr. Quinn?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elaine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met someone the other night that "loves Jane, and DQ," and I never knew it! She admired my scarf, and when I told her it was designed from a painting by Jane Seymour, she was so excited. I was tickled pink!
jen jen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey that's so cool, Elaine. Must have been a great surprise for you. Very Happy I've never met anyone who liked Dr. Quinn here. One of my classmates used to watch it when we were in 6th grade, but she wasn't a fan really. Maybe I live in a wrong place! Wink
Irene

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Happened to me too Elaine Very Happy Not exactly the same way...but it's a similar story.There was this guy from my dance school...I've known him for quite a while..but we had never talked about things we like to do at home and movies and so on Smile and when we did...I discovered that he likes Jane very much and he is also a Lucy Ball fan Very Happy
Michelle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Well I am new to the bourd as well, and i watched Dr quinn since the pemerme on New years Eve of 03 and i only missed one Eposoide the run but i cought it in the r-runs at the season end and it was on season two Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing any way i could not belive what a great show it was and still is.
i have all the DVDs and watch the show several times a week Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing .
jen jen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool, Michelle. Very Happy I didn't discover Dr. Quinn from the beginning either but have finally been able to see the first 3 seasons earlier this year. I watch those DVDs quite a lot too now! Wink
Irene

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Well you know what they say girls Very Happy better late than never Wink I think that DQ was,is,and will be a show NOT TO BE MISSED Wink
Michelle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey sis that is so true that DQMW is a show not to be missed and and yes matthew and igride thank you for sharing your story that is so neat i am so glad that you love DQMW also Cool Cool Cool
sunlight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I start watch DQ when it came on CBS back in 1993. And I got hook on the show. I was Mad when CBS took off DQ. They made a couple of movies, I wish they would make more movies I don't think they will.
I brought DQ a little ago and I got hook on the DVD's again. I forgot some of the shows. I brought some more. I want to get more of them. But they cost so much money.
I want first season second season and the fifth season. I also want the movies to. Confused
Mushcs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melanie,

There are a few places online that sell the DVDs for DQ at low prices. Have a search around.
sunlight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I have looked around and they do have cheaper ones then the others ones! So yes I have look at other websites to if DQ are cheaper then the others DVD's.
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebay is the best place I think to get the DVDs right now, they are always listed now.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Elaine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right, Mary Ann. There are like 3 solid pages of DQ DVDs most of the time lately.

Edit: there are two pages right now

Last edited by Elaine on Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Mushcs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or Deep Discounts DVD
Irene

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Yes ebay has some great offers right now from what I've seen Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> How did you discover Dr. Quinn? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: