The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Quest for Camelot

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Quest for Camelot Reply with quote

It's not my favourite. But I bought it and got it today. Now I am listening to Jane's voice. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed GREAT!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, I bought the VHS at the beginning of this year. At first why my mother love this movie...I don't know why, but it is her all time favorite cartoon.
Well, months later I found the movie on DVD here and of course I bought it. I had never seen it before, but I wanted to listen Janes voice and I watched it. You'r right Michi, it was great! I always love Janes voice and since I have the DVD, my mother and I do something together. She can't understand English, but she love the songs and I love Janes voice, thus sometimes we sit together and see the movie. I must say it is a nice movie and a lovely story Wink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and it has a beautiful soundtrack! Smile

My YouTube | My Facebook
Ronja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just finished watching.

At the parts where Jane speaks I always imagine her with a funny face or jumping up from a chair and fidgeting wildly around.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoy this one too, as do my two granddaughters. They ask to watch it lots of times when they're here.

(I know that it's not Jane singing, but "The Prayer" is one of my favorite songs right now. Wink )

~~E~~
DQ4ME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a cartoon? What is it Jane doing a voice over? I am going to have to look for that one.

Carol
Anne

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't call it a cartoon, Carol. It's an animated movie and Jane is the speaking voice of Lady Julianna (CÚline Dion is her singing voice). It's very lovely with wonderful music. Smile

My YouTube | My Facebook
Mushcs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed with all of you... This animated movie is just beautiful. Jane and Celine did a wonderful job eventhough it is just the voice. But we can imagine them saying/singing. Very Happy
DQ4ME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I am going to have to get that one. Man I keep finding out more and more dvds to buy. It will take me a while to watch everything, but sooner or later I will get it watched. I am fixing to start on War and Remembrance as soon as my son gets done with it. I know that one will take a while

Carol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Favorite movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: