The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Heidi screen caps

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michelle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Heidi screen caps Reply with quote

i am looking for some Disney Heidi screen caps i saw some several years back but that was before i had a printer and could print them out and now i can not find some .

Could someone tell me something about them i would love to have some so much for my messege bourd pictrues and also to print some out for some other personal stap books and some other projects .

Thanks everyone Heidi is all time favertte movie and also my all time faveteite jane movie
Anne

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelle, I have the movie on DVD, and as soon as I have time I'll do some caps and upload them. Just not sure when I can get to doing them. Smile

My YouTube | My Facebook
Michelle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anne wrote:
Michelle, I have the movie on DVD, and as soon as I have time I'll do some caps and upload them. Just not sure when I can get to doing them. Smile

Hey anne thanks so much for the offer to do the screen caps i am so sorry it took me so long to find your answer when ever you can do the screen caps would be greatly loved thanks sooooooooooooo much .
_Anna_Lena

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Screen Caps All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: