The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

My sister's fault!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> How did you discover Dr. Quinn?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tina

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: My sister's fault! Reply with quote

Hello everyone!!!

I am so sorry, that I didn't visit any threads recently....but I have been running back and forth to everal different kind of docs Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

But anyway Laughing ....As you can see in the title....it was ALL MY SISTER'S FAULT Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing that I am addicted to Dr.Quinn!!!

I was not even 13, when my sister came running to my room and told me that there will be a new show on TV. She told me it was about Cowboys, Indians and western...(she was 15)....she knew that I liked this kinda stuff and thought that I might be interested...HELL YEAH Laughing Laughing Laughing ....Btw...that was about 5 min before Dr. Quinn started Shocked ...just imagine she would have come 10 min later Confused ...lol...

Then she left my room and I was left all alone, waiting for the show to start.......AND THEN....as soon as I saw CS ( and I have to admit, my eyes were more fixed on a certain someone standing by the Cheyenne)...my eyes were glued to the TV!!!!!!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing ......I didn't move at all until the show was over... Rolling Eyes The first minute I saw the show, I fell in love it...and yes, I admit (again Laughing ) that I also fell in love with Sully..... Laughing ...and I guess I am still today Shocked

Well, to finish up this little story...my sister came back in the room...and yes, she had watched it as well....and guess what??? She liked it as well...not as much as me of course...lol...but since then, we tried to watch it together!!!....Didn't work all the time...but a few times we had a great time....and sometimes, she could hear me screaming in front of the TV ( eventhough she was at the end of the house in her room Shocked Laughing )....or I would come running to her, tears in my eyes, when Sully and Michaela were too stubborn again to admit their feelings.....

Okay, before you are falling asleep now, I better stop...lol....but yeah, that is how I discovered Dr. Quinn!!!!

Last edited by Tina on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
dqmwartist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Not a bad fault to have, introducing someone to Dr. Quinn and getting that person hooked on it. My brother is the only family member sides me that watches Dr. Quinn.

Thanks for sharing your story with us and I hope you get to feeling better too.
HorseyJaneFan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing your cute story with us.

I hope you feel better soon. I love your banner and avatar.

(made by Kaitlyn, a friend on a DWTS board)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=371907511
Tina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thank you both!!!!

Well, I am really glad that my sister looked after me that way... Laughing Laughing Laughing ....otherwise I would have never been able to see all the cast and crew, met new friends or new places.... Shocked Laughing ...

Thank you, yes I hope I will feel better soon....I am still fighting with my back, which i had broken last August....

Thank you for the comments about my banner...
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ...One of my favorite scenes Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You screamed Laughing ?? I wonder how you reacted when you watched a particular episode of season 2 Shocked Laughing ...
Tina

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I screamed Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing ....i still do by the way Embarassed ....when i watch certain episodes...will never stop i guess.. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome tina i am so glad that you love the show so much , i love it to just as much . Thank goodness that your sister came into your room that night . Laughing Your faverite sceans are my faverite to .

I also love your banners to .
I have to admit i cried and screamed at certine sceans to . LOL

Those same sceans now with the dvds i still do .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> How did you discover Dr. Quinn? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: