The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Jane is in NYC tonight!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nadya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Jane is in NYC tonight! Reply with quote

Just heard from a friend of mine that Jane will be at Borders at the Columbus Circle Mall in NYC - not sure of the time. My friend is there now and will try to get some pics but is not sure if she will be able to.

I looked on Jane's site as well as a few other places and none of them list this particular appearance - has anyone heard of any other last minute appearances - maybe in the San Antonio/Houston area?? LOL...

Nadya
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually it was posted to Jane's page on our site Nandya. I meant to have Pam send out a bulletin to our club but was so caught up in work I totally forgot. I was texted by Rachel though who is there and is going to try and send me some video for the website.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nadya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops - sorry Mary Ann - I'm so stupid sometimes...I'm on the forum a lot but keep forgetting to actually go back to the main site - DUH!! I checked a couple other sites and alerts as well as Jane's site and didn't see it posted.

My bad... Sad
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, right now things are a bit chaotic on her page hard to see. Just look for Next Upcoming appearance. Really it was MY bad for not having Pam send it out like I meant to.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nadya

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL - its a crazy time for everyone - no one's "bad", Mary Ann Smile

So, I finally heard from my friend who was also in NYC to see Jane and of course, the first thing she said was that she looked stunning! On top of that though, this was her first time meeting Jane and she said she was so thrilled that Jane was as personable as she had hoped - even with tons of people around her. She said she felt really blessed to meet her because in the chaos of the crowds around her, she really felt Jane took whatever time she could to "chat" with those that came out - and it never felt rushed or fake. She has always loved Jane and was absolutely thrilled with the entire evening.

Just wanted to let everyone know!! I forgot to remind her about pictures so I'll have to ask her if she got any...

Nadya
Anne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nadya, I'm so happy for your friend ... and so envious, LOL. LaughingLaughing Very Happy

Is she on Facebook? Maybe you could hook us up with her. Wink

My YouTube | My Facebook
saram

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Anne!I'm so envious me too! Smile
Jeske

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a lovely story Nadya. I'm glad your friend had such a great time meeting Jane. Very Happy
HorseyJaneFan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing, Nadya. I'm happy your friend got to meet Jane.

(made by Kaitlyn, a friend on a DWTS board)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=371907511
cherubin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing your story, Nadya, I'm glad your friend could meet Jane. That's awesome. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Jane News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: