The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

To Have and to Hold

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Your favorite episodes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tereza

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: To Have and to Hold Reply with quote

I actually don't know why I chose this episode. I love Mike's & Sully's moments and this episode was just about Mike and Sully. It was very sad when they talked about their baby that she lost.. and the other memories, sad and funny.. I just love this episode.
I have fond memories of my childhood. I remember it as if it were today.. I was about 10 or 11 years old and it was friday early evening - The Dr. Quinn time - I was sitting in our livingroom and watching this episode.. My parents were preparing for a country ball (my daddy played in a country band) and while waiting for my and my brother's nanny - our grannie - my mom was watching with me for a moment.. if you remember the scene where Mike says Sully that they can try to make a baby.. so when was the scene where Sully began to unbutton Mike's shirt, my mom suddenly covered my eyes!! So I didn't see anything Rolling Eyes Now I really like this scene Laughing

But except this I like funny episodes as well. Is a long list of my favorites episodes Smile
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tereza LOLOL about your mom. Reminds me of when I was growing up, we were watching the Americanization of Emily with Julie Andrews and one of those "scenes" came on (nothing today) and my mom got up and stood in front of the TV!

Now with To Have and to Hold, I watched that with my godson who was about 10 at the time and his comment- that's ALL he's going to take off her???

Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Anne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahaha Tereza, this moment with your mom is so funny! And Mary Ann, yes, "those kids", huh? LaughingLaughingLaughing

My YouTube | My Facebook
Tereza

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mary Ann wrote:
Tereza LOLOL about your mom. Reminds me of when I was growing up, we were watching the Americanization of Emily with Julie Andrews and one of those "scenes" came on (nothing today) and my mom got up and stood in front of the TV!

:-DDDDD Moms are funny sometimes Very Happy

I've seen this film too by the way:-)

Mary Ann wrote:
Now with To Have and to Hold, I watched that with my godson who was about 10 at the time and his comment- that's ALL he's going to take off her???

Smile

:DDD It's funny. But I understand him, when I was watching DQ as a child I could not understand why they wear so many clothes Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Your favorite episodes All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: