The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Jane's Garden

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CÚcile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:48 am    Post subject: Jane's Garden Reply with quote

Here are links to the new line of Jane's creations for the home, called Jane's Garden.
Perhaps too much "gold touch" for my own taste but I really like some products, particularly this one because I'm a strawberries's addict (I would have prefer it with a green glint on the leaves):

I was a little afraid about the prices because of the 24kt gold but here is a link with Michael Michaud's products prices (http://www.thefind.com/homefurnishings/browse-michael-michaud-table-art), you can see there are stuff for all budgets. I hope Jane's line will be in the same ones.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Jane News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: