The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Ranch video now on DVD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: Ranch video now on DVD Reply with quote

So many of you know I made a VHS of the rehearsal filming and some other stuff at the ranch during the filming of Revolutions. I have just converted it to DVD NTSC. So for those who may be interested, I'm offering it for $30 plus postage. It's NOT a professional video, a bit shaky but if you' ve never been to filming, it is a great way to get a feel of what it was like. There is also a bit of footage of Jane with her twins from further away and some of the cast posing for pics for the fans.

If interested please email me privately. This was done in full sight of the cast members in fact at one point Joe mugged for the video cam Smile All I ask is that if you purchase it you don't make copies or post anywhere on line. So far everyone has honored that request.

Last edited by Mary Ann on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Anne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I were able to request the DVD from you, Mary Ann, but 30 $ are a bit expensive for me right now. I've lost a part of my (already tiny) job, and money is even tighter now.

Last year was different, I had a little money and was able to buy myself a new printer and the OH angel necklace, but this year it's a bit difficult. I'm trying to save a little bit money so I can finally get my computer fixed and don't have to use my son's laptop all the time.

My YouTube | My Facebook
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean Anne. The only reason I'm selling it is because I need the money myself!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: