The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Why did I not watch Dr. Quinn as a teenager?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> How did you discover Dr. Quinn?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
james

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Why did I not watch Dr. Quinn as a teenager? Reply with quote

I sure was missing out on a good series! The only negative thing I have to say about DQ is that there are too many overdrawn love scenes between Dr. Mike and Sully, along with some very repetitive themes that have been done in TV series about a thousand times before DQMW. I remember, vaguely, seeing ads on CBS now and then. Sadly, I just wrote it off as another "show that only women watch." I regret not getting into the show sooner, when it was actually airing. Oh well.
luis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, how are you?

Not only women see it! I love Janeīs work! I first saw DQMW when I was in the hospital in 1995 and I continued watching when I went home. I bought the all 39 DVDs in 2010.

If it has Jane Seymour itīs good! Exclamation

Luis
james

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luis wrote:
Hi, how are you?

Not only women see it! I love Janeīs work! I first saw DQMW when I was in the hospital in 1995 and I continued watching when I went home. I bought the all 39 DVDs in 2010.

If it has Jane Seymour itīs good! Exclamation

Luis

Hi, I'm good. Yes, I quite agree with you about Jane. The more I watch DQMW the more beautiful I find Jane to be. At first, I did not find her all that attractive, but there is something about her that grew on me. I now find her to be very beautiful when I watch an episode that I've already seen before. I don't know why that is exactly.
luis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I think Jane has a special way of being in life that only by that make her a very unique ladie. She has many talents besides acting, great mother, help people... and the way she looks... she is very beautiful, even with 60.

Have a nice sunday!

Luis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> How did you discover Dr. Quinn? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: