The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Art EXpo 2012- IMPORTANT

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Art EXpo 2012- IMPORTANT Reply with quote

For those planning on attending this year's New York Art Expo I've just been informed Jane will NOTl be exhibiting this year. I have asked if there will be any East Coast shows and will let you know when I hear back in case people might want to try to attend one of those .Shame it's the first year I ever remember her not going but since it's due to a schedule conflict, maybe there is a movie?

Update. Jane will appearing in March in New Jersey below is the info
Hi all

We've been given the opportunity to give you first chance at a special offer from Jane. Jane recently discovered a supply of Guide to Romantic Living Books and would like to offer her fans a chance to purchase them before the general public. As you know this book is currently out of print and almost impossible to find. It is full of color photos and was written by Jane in 1986. The price is $50 plus shipping (the photos alone make it worth the price) but Jane will also sign and dedicate them. This is a one time opportunity to acquire this glimpse into Jane's life as it was during this period, a true treasure for any true Jane fan.

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested.

Also, we've been advised that due to a scheduling conflict Jane will NOT be at ART EXPO in New York this year. Jane will be attending an art show in New Jersey in March, for those who may wish to change their plans.
Below is the info for that event.

Friday, March 2, 2012
Saturday, March 3, 2012
Wentworth Gallery
The Mall at Short Hills
1200 Morris Turnpike Suite A-101
Short Hills, NJ 07078
973-564-9776
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CÚcile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was sad because I wasn't able to come to NY this year but I must admit that these news comfort me a little.

I hope that our friends here will be able to change their plans.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: