The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Bean Dip!! NOMNOMNOM :)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ana

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:07 am    Post subject: Bean Dip!! NOMNOMNOM :) Reply with quote

Hi y'all... Not sure how many of you guys use Pinterest; if you do, you know the plethora of ideas you can find on there. If you're friends with me on Facebook, you may notice I am always checking in at Mexican Restaurants in every city and town I go to, and am on a first name basis with the owners of both Mexican restaurants in my hometown... that being said, I am an any kind of mexican food junkie... even Taco Bell!! lol. Anyways, I found this recipe for a bean dip on Pinterest a while back, and decided to try it out!
So delicious. What's great is it's good for the horrible cook to make, (seriously, I blew up the main microwave in my kitchen 3 years ago trying to boil eggs in there!!... I can't cook worth a poo!!) I tried this recipe, and made it all alone. (Okay, so my friend had to set the timer on the oven because I was too ignorant to figure out how to work her stove LOL!) But I made the mix, and all that la-te-da fabulousness. If you have any an inkling for a dip, or mexican food at all, you should try it. My friend, grandmother, and I all loved it!!

Here's the link::
http://www.life-as-a-lofthouse.blogspot.com/2012/02/warm-bean-dip.html

This is the one I made!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Sharing Recipes All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: