The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Jane and William Shockley at art gallery show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Jane in the Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Jane and William Shockley at art gallery show Reply with quote

This was posted online and Jane and William shared it with each other and the fans. I commented When will we see the two together in a film and William replied- Stay Tuned! Wonder if they talked about this at the art show? I always thought they had great chemistry. If you agree let William and Jane know we'd love to see this happen!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Anne

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I'd love to see them do something together. There was great chemistry between them on Dr. Quinn. Had Michaela ever ended up with Hank (hell forbid it, LOL), wow, we would have literally see sparks fly esp if they had had one of their *discussions*, LOL.

My YouTube | My Facebook
Judy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to see them in something together almost as much as I'd like to see Joe and Jane together. Although I never routed for a romance between Hank/Michaela I always enjoyed their exchanges Smile
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judy, I didn't actually want a romance between the characters, but I do think a dream sequence might have been fun, sort of like the one done once on Mary Tyler Moore where she dreamed she was married to each of the guys on the office. I did like that electricity between them, an undercurrent that was just there. Both in their own way were rebels.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
WendyS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you could have a dream sequence like they had in DQ when Loren was dead. Laughing

Warmly, Wendy
dqmwartist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been working on a fantasy of such between those two in a fic...stay tuned. Wink
Judy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mary Ann wrote:
Judy, I didn't actually want a romance between the characters, but I do think a dream sequence might have been fun, sort of like the one done once on Mary Tyler Moore where she dreamed she was married to each of the guys on the office. I did like that electricity between them, an undercurrent that was just there. Both in their own way were rebels.
I would like that too, but only if its Hank's dream Laughing I just couldn't handle Michaela dreaming of anyone but Sully Smile Wouldn't it have been hilarious if an episode had started out like that (like Loren's dream did) I can imagine the screaming from the Sully camp Very Happy before everyone realized it was only a dream.
WendyS

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, really, Sarah? This I've gotta see. Confused

Warmly, Wendy
dqmwartist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WendyS wrote:
Oh, really, Sarah? This I've gotta see. Confused

You will, don't worry. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Jane in the Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: