The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Hello
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Introduce yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anne, thank you for the complement. I am glad that our community here is still alive. Hopefully the holidays will bring us all back together. I myself forget not everyone is on facebook. If people would just like to share NON Jane,DQ things here that's also fine. GIves us a chance to get to know each other.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Michelle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello Reply with quote

selma maria wrote:
Hello, my name is Selma and I am a fan of Dr quinn, not only because the series is wonderful, but how has Jane Seymour acting, that is my great favorite actress, I have to visit this forum since 2008, but just now I decided to take part, even though I know that it is not nearly as active as one day wasFinally I am fan of Jane seymour as a kid, I do not know why up to because I live in a country so far in that Jane is known here in Brazil but only in big films that she starred as 007, somewhere in the past, what I mean is that I would like the forum to become more active in order to be able to share all matters regarding not only the fanfictinon series that also loveand of course on the life and work of Jane seymour, Joe lando.
Sorry my English but this is not my language, I speak English.

Selma Maria,

I am glad you are here do not worry about your english it will get better working on forums like this really help a lot , i love all of Jane"s stuff to i have been a fan since i was a Child though here Dr Quinn is my favorite!!!! My all time favorite show , never miss a episode i own 2 sets of the DVDs because wanted to make sure i had back ups LOL i own a little memorially from the show got from e bey please excuse my spelling and grammar i have Cerebral palsy so that is hard for me but still come back here i have so many wonderful friends here you are going to love it .
WendyS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warmly, Wendy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Introduce yourself All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: