The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Preston's kidney stone!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> The Quilting Circle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
genevieve

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:22 am    Post subject: Preston's kidney stone!!! Reply with quote

Do you remember the episode where Preston has a stone in his ureter? Of course Michaela tries to help him but he prefers do it by himself?.....
So, I have had the same problem and I can tell you I had not Michaela, but the doctor who wants to take it out was the really welcome!!!!!
I just go to the clinic 3 weeks ago and today I had to go there again to put away a catheter! I am happy all is finished and..... happy to be a woman!!!!!
Poor Preston!!!!!
Geneviève

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you're feeling better, Genevieve. I know something about this since my husband has one he's been trying to deal with for years. It was pulverized by some means a few years ago but wasn't completely removed, so now he has to drink tons of water all the time. But at the first onset of symptoms, he was in enormous pain. I was amused by that episode with Preston, but if it were for real, I imagine he would have done anything to get rid of that pain, even submitted to Michaela's ministrations. Smile

Warmly, Wendy
genevieve

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think too!!!!!
Geneviève
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> The Quilting Circle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: