The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Thanksgiving 2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Favorite Holiday Customs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
genevieve

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:28 pm    Post subject: Thanksgiving 2014 Reply with quote

For all of you who will read this topic, I wish you a beautiful and sweet and blessed Thanksgiving.
Have joy and love in your hearts and peace and contentment in your soul.
Love, my dear Friends.
Your geneviève
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Genevieve, same to you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Judy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I haven't been on here much but I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. I'm curious-does anyone have specific traditions in their families? Mine of course is the typical foods but also before we eat each person has to say what they were thankful for through the year
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judy I like your idea, I think it would work especially well in a large family. This year I was with my dad and my friend at a coworker's house. Traditionally I just have dinner at my apartment with my dad and a girlfriend whose family is far away. When my godson was young we often put up our christmas tree on Thanksgiving and it was a given we started playing christmas carols. I guess that was our main tradition
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Favorite Holiday Customs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: