The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Exploring the DQ Times Website

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Welcome
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Exploring the DQ Times Website Reply with quote

Since I know a lot of you barely have time to visit this forum, let alone the website, thought I'd make things a bit easier for you so you don't miss out on things that might be on the site that you may not know about.

Below are links to the New Additions page where I note anything new added to the site as it's added as well as a link to our site map which has a link to every main section on the site with a description of what you'll find there. Below is also a direct link to Cast Pages and Jane's own section on the site as well

New Additions- http://www.thedqtimes.com/pages/newadditions.htm

Site Map- http://www.thedqtimes.com/pages/sitemap.htm

Cast Pages- http://www.thedqtimes.com/pages/castpages/castpages.htm

Jane's Section- http://www.thedqtimes.com/pages/castpages/castpages_jane.htm

I hope you'll take the time to explore some of these sections and if they inspire you to suggest a new feature, I'd love to hear about it.

Last edited by Mary Ann on Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DQ4ME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mary Ann. Everyday at least twice I try to get on this site, sometimes I only make it once. Depending how busy my day has been, or if I can get on the other girls computer if she isn't to see what is going on. Thanks for making it easier. Sometimes I have plenty of time and sometimes I don't. I guess we are all like that, especially those that have jobs. Plus I am very active in my church, and we have a lot going on at times, most of the time. So this will make it easier.
Laughing
Carol
Irene

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: HI Reply with quote

Thanks Mary Ann that's so thoughtful of you Very Happy ....I try to visit the site at least once a day...but this makes it more easy....Thanks a lot and keep up the good work Smile
Mushcs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mary Ann... It is good to have all the short-cuts. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum