The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

there was something diff about dr quinn
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> How did you discover Dr. Quinn?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
firebird113

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: there was something diff about dr quinn Reply with quote

now before i start - I must tell you rhat i love westerns from lone ranger to gunsmoke . I saw little house and then one night i started to see this movie about dr quinn - I said ok may make a good series so i started to warch the series soon i am looking forward to the tv show and seeing lady jane ( yes, she won my heart ) i never miss a show .

well for 6 seasons mostly great shows and one or two bad ones - I'll tell about them later . that is my story!!

steve
Irene

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:20 am    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

Well Stephen I started watching the show cause of Jane Wink ...I'm a big fan...like some other friends here too Very Happy
Kati

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, I'm one of them Wink

The first time I saw DQ was in my childhood and I don't remember so much, but after I became a Jane fan, I watch this series again and of course I fell in love! Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:01 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Well Kati who wouldn't love that series....it was a series for all the family...you have drama,history,sience,love....everything...it was just great
Mushcs

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto. This is just a show/series that everyone will love.

I remember watching The Pilot and got hooked.
Elaine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember getting hooked on the show when I saw the pilot too. I never missed an episode, but I must admit I wasn't a big fan of Jane's before that. Embarassed The only thing I knew of her was Live and Let Die, since it's always been my husband's favorite of all the James Bond movies. But once I fell in love with DQMW, I realized Jane was an incredible actress, and I admire her now on so many levels! Very Happy

Irene, I sure hope your DVDs get there quickly now. Wink

~~E~~
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elaine, I wasnt a fan of Jane's either before Dr. Quinn. I had never seen Somewhere in Time and really only knew her vaguely from mini series and to be honest because I thought she had the most beautiful long hair I'd ever seen! Of course after Quinn I too realized what a wonderful actress she was.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Elaine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never saw Somewhere in Time until our 35th wedding anniversary, almost 2 years ago now. I'd heard of it, but never saw it. Roger got it for me for that anniversary. I fell in love with it immediately. I only knew Jane from Live and Let Die before DQ.

Since starting to get the DQ DVDs, I've acquired about 40 of her other movies/miniseries. I think I've come to a screeching halt now--can't find some of them very easily. Sad

~~E~~
Irene

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:56 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Thanks Elaine,I hope they'll arrive soon....they left today from America....it'll take a month or so to get here...I don't know what happened the first time and they didn't got here...Ok back to topic...Well I saw Jane for the first time on Onassis and then on Live and Let Die....I liked her very much and her pressens in Dr. Quinn made me watch it....to sad I've only seen some episodes from season 2 Confused ....Jane is really a great talent...my mother also liked her too Wink
Mushcs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope that you get your DVD soon Irene.... Give it about 6 weeks. Mine is also about that time from DDD...

The very first few movie that I saw of Jane was The Scarlet Pimpernel... then I watch Somewhere in Time... Then the rest of her movies followed. Wink Wink

You are really going to enjoy the rest of the seasons of DQ. Jane is just great...
Irene

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Thanks Canice...Oh I can't wait to see the next episodes....I'm sure Jane looks gorgeous Very Happy
Mushcs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the various season 1 to 6, you can really see how the character grew and the differences in Jane... Wink
Irene

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:46 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Really Canice???Oh it sounds wonderfull...you are making more anxious to see it now Very Happy
Mushcs

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully won't be too long...
Irene

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Hopefully yes.... Very Happy
Thanks Canice for being so supportive Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> How did you discover Dr. Quinn? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: