The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Other passions?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
romy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**Anne**

It's not that it's not popular to tell your own opinion on this board. It's more the way it is done. Sometimes it's one step too far. Of course you can tell your own opinion. After all it always comes down to how you say something and not what you say. Wink

**Mary Ann**

Wow, I didn't even know that Jane and Joe weren't getting along well on the set. They had such a great chemistry on the show. I always thought they went along very well.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anne wrote:
Nicole, I'm so sorry that I hurt your feelings with my post, but I cannot take back what I said because I stick to my feelings towards this woman.

I'm glad though that you stood up for her the way you did because I would have done the same had someone talked bad about Jane.

I guess I just need to remind myself to keep my opinion to myself next time as it seems not very popular to have an own opinion and speak my mind.

Again, I'm very sorry and apologize to YOU.

Thank you Anne. I'm sorry if i sounded a bit harsh in my posts. Of course you're entitled to have your own opinion, i apoligize if i sounded like i was saying that you weren't. All I was trying to say is that you shouldnt form a negative opinion about someone you dont know a lot about. If you know a lot about Heather, like you know a lot about Jane for instance, and still dislike her then thats ok. I've just always felt that its unfair to judge someone who you are unfamiliar with.
I know a lot about Heather and her life, and have read stories and letters of people who she has helped, and am also aware of how she has helped several charities. It's hard for me not to stick up for her and defend her, especially now that i constantly see lies and hurtful things written about her in the media.
Please, please don't think i was trying to say that you shouldn't express your opinions. I'm sorry if my posts came off that way.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
janenicole

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mary Ann,
I never heard about Jane and Joe not getting along on set either. What happened? I guess i was a bit young when DQ was on, so i wasn't really aware of anything that was going on behind the scenes.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anne, never feel your opinion must be kept to yourself, I am only asking that when we voice a different opinion that we respect the feelings of those who feel differently and frame our response with that in mind.

As for Jane and Joe, I'm not going to go into gossip here, it was in all the tabloids and basically stemmed from the fact they worked together daily and there was some jealousy at times as both were'stars' of the show but the media referred to it as "Jane's show'. For the most part the tension that did exist on the set was fueled by the media. We all know they are the best of friends now and that's what counts. And much of the time they got along fine on the set so not to be concerned.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
romy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

michaela1 wrote:
As for Jane and Joe, I'm not going to go into gossip here, it was in all the tabloids and basically stemmed from the fact they worked together daily and there was some jealousy at times as both were'stars' of the show but the media referred to it as "Jane's show'. For the most part the tension that did exist on the set was fueled by the media. We all know they are the best of friends now and that's what counts. And much of the time they got along fine on the set so not to be concerned.

I didn't want you to either, Mary Ann. Wink I just hadn't heard of that and since I guess it was not much in the tabloids here I didn't know about it. I didn't want to get a detailed report. Laughing Well certainly things like that create tension but I think we're all glad that the tabloids didn't win this and that Jane and Joe did overcome this and are very good friends right now. Thanks for the info though. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tabloids will always be tabloids. They will say anything to see newspapers/magazines. They can twist and make things up so no need really to pay attention to them.

The important thing is now they are friends.
Jane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My passions:

1. Jane Seymour and Dr. Quinn obviously. : )
2. Frasier, Mad About You, Everybody Loves Raymond, 7th Heaven
3. JON BON JOVI IS KING! He is my Sully of the music world.
4. Teacups
5. Scrapbooking
6. Writing
7. Danielle Steel novels
8. My Jeep - I love my Jeep!!!
9. Dogs - my Pomeranians are my angels. : )
10. Italian culture - my house is a tribute to Italy, especially Florence, my fav. place in the world!!!
reneag78

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane wrote:
My passions:

1. Jane Seymour and Dr. Quinn obviously. : )
2. Frasier, Mad About You, Everybody Loves Raymond, 7th Heaven
3. JON BON JOVI IS KING! He is my Sully of the music world.
4. Teacups
5. Scrapbooking
6. Writing
7. Danielle Steel novels
8. My Jeep - I love my Jeep!!!
9. Dogs - my Pomeranians are my angels. : )
10. Italian culture - my house is a tribute to Italy, especially Florence, my fav. place in the world!!!

Aww, you have Poms too! I have an orange one named Shadow who looks just like a little fox. He lives with my Mom and Dad, but he's my baby too.

Graphics by JohnX

Myspace | Hallmark | Facebook
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renea,

That is awesome that you too know how special Poms are! Here's a link to see a pic of me with my babies. : ) Enjoy. The golden one is my spoiled princess, Taffy. And the grey one is Krieger, my husband's "manly dog." LOL

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn174/cobrabase/downsized_0316081706.jpg
HorseyJaneFan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane, what a great pic! Your poms are adorable! Thanks so much for sharing.
Elaine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, Jane, they're so cute! Thanks for sharing them. We have a friend with a Pomeranian--he gets along very well with our shih tzu.
Jane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all. They are so very spoiled. My husband and I have put off children just because goodness forbid it should upset our Poms. LOL. : )

Elaine, I have several friends with Shih Tzus. They are wonderful and beautiful little dogs! : )
reneag78

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane wrote:
Renea,

That is awesome that you too know how special Poms are! Here's a link to see a pic of me with my babies. : ) Enjoy. The golden one is my spoiled princess, Taffy. And the grey one is Krieger, my husband's "manly dog." LOL

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn174/cobrabase/downsized_0316081706.jpg

What adorable furry kids, Jane!!! LOL yes Poms are very special little babies...they wiggle their cuddly little selves right into your heart! Do your babies do that crazy little 'Pom dance', spinning around in little circles when you try to walk them? Mine does...always makes me chuckle. Reminds me of a little kid all excited to go outside and play Laughing.

Thanks for sharing that photo! I looked for a good one of Shadow to show you, but I think they're all on mom's computer. I'll try to remember to upload one next time I visit over there Smile.

Oh and I love your princess's name Taffy...just like Brian's horse LOL.

Graphics by JohnX

Myspace | Hallmark | Facebook
Jane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha! You got it on the head, Renea. My little Taffy was such a sweetie that I immediately thought of that name, and Brian's horse was an inspiration. Smile
HorseyJaneFan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane wrote:
Ha ha! You got it on the head, Renea. My little Taffy was such a sweetie that I immediately thought of that name, and Brian's horse was an inspiration. Smile

I named an animal after Brian's horse Taffy, too! It's a pony (the farm who owns her let me name her).

Renea, your Pom's dance sounds so cute!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Meet new Friends All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: