The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

From Pam- He just wants to be a real boy
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cécile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today, don't know why because was busy reorganizing my bedroom, I've thought a lot about Rayce, so I've lit some candles. God bless
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pam just announced on Twitter, that little Rayce passed away this afternoon.
I am heartbroken for the family. I will always remember him holding up his sign saying Thank you for Loving Me. I can't imagine the pain Pam's family is going through right now. I hope you will all say a prayer that they are given the strength to get through this. HIs parents fought a long fight all his life to keep him with them but God had another plan I guess.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cécile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just read this so sad news of Twitter.
I always ask WHY to the Lord when a child takes his flight to Heaven. I know that He has plan for each of us but I can't help thinking that the birth of a child is a long-term plan too.
My prayers go to Pam and her dear family, I pray God to give them the strenght to get through this terrible lost.
Love ignore time, space, separation.
With his soft angel's wings, Rayce will stroke his beloved ones's hearts forever.
God bless.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had Pam's message and since this morning I'm so sad.... Of course we know Rayce is now with God, far away from pains, tears and sufferings.... But our heart is always sad because when a beloved one is passed away, we miss his life here with us.... I think of all his family in this so painful time, and I pray God for He gives them strength and hope....
Yes, Cécile, it is hard to understand why a so short life here on Earth.... I always have this consolation : When we come in heaven, every thing will be revealed...
Geneviève
cherubin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so sorry and sad about the dead of this little guy. My prayers and thoughts are with his family. God bless.

HorseyJaneFan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It broke my heart when I read Pam's Twitter message about Rayce. I too will always remember that pic of him holding the sign that said Thanks for Loving Me. I know he is in a better place now, with God and that he will never suffer again. My heart breaks for his parents, family, and Pam. I can't imagine what it must be like to lose a child. I'm keeping them in my prayers. God will give them strength to get thru this.

Rayce was a very brave little boy, and was loved by many.

(made by Kaitlyn, a friend on a DWTS board)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=371907511
dqmwartist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been lurking around this thread for quite some time, having read of Rayce's condition and kept him in the back of my mind for some time now. As of late when I looked and saw he wasn't doing well, I had a sinking feeling that the outcome wasn't going to be good. Pam isn't on my Twitter so I missed that announcement but I did Mary Ann's. I'm sorry to see this little guy didn't get a chance to live a long full life, but I do hope he's having fun up there being a real boy.
romy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was really shocked and sad when I read Pam's message. I so hoped the surgery and everything would go well and that he would have so more many years to live. My heart goes out to his family!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Meet new Friends All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: