The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Patricia Raskin to interview Martha Williamston Jan 17th!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:36 pm    Post subject: Patricia Raskin to interview Martha Williamston Jan 17th! Reply with quote

Hi all just wanted to share for those of you JOANNA???? who enjoyed Touched by an Angel my friend Patricia is finally going to interview her this month on her radio show! I emailed Martha not long ago telling her about Patricia, would love to think that helped but however it happened I'm thrilled. I'm sure it will be a wonderful interview. Below is the info for anyone who wants to call in

Just heard from Patricia she actually inteviewed Martha in November on her blogtalk show about TBA and Touched by an Angel
Here is the link to the audio file

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/positive-living/2009/11/19/patricia-raskin-positive-living-network-2

The Patricia Raskin Positive Living show on News Talk 630
WPRO
Tune in to my Patricia Raskin Positive Living show on News Talk 630 WPRO! Here is a list of some of my featured upcoming guests.

Listen in as I interview Martha Williamson on January 17th at 12PM ET.
Martha Williamson, best known as Executive Producer and Head Writer for the groundbreaking television series Touched By An Angel, and author of the book, Inviting God to Your Wedding. This "wedding handbook for your soul" is filled with ideas, suggestions, and commonsense advice that focuses on the most important aspect of every wedding: the coming together of a man and a woman "in the sight of God." Martha is also the host and voice of A Touch of Encouragement, an exclusive Beliefnet.com video series that offers the hope, inspiration, and positive storytelling Martha is known for.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Meet new Friends All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: