The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Anyone watch Castle?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rose-Marie

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing the links, Mary Ann.!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:56 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Hello my dear friends Very Happy

Though we don't talk often, I never forget you Very Happy
Just wanted to say hello and while am at it, though I don't watch Castle I did download the episode where Jane appeared who by the way looked smashing Very Happy
I do love it when she plays the kinda bad girl hehe. I so wish she had more scenes though.
Anne

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Irene, it's so good to see you! Very Happy

Don't be a stranger and stop by more often. We don't bite. Wink Laughing

My YouTube | My Facebook
Irene

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I know for sure that you don't bite at all Anne. Missed u all and I promise I'll be checking in daily, have to catch up with many threads though. Any suggestions?

Hugs Wink
Anne

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No suggestions, actually. Take your time because I know it must be quite overwhelming after being away for so long. Wink Smile

My YouTube | My Facebook
Irene

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah it is. I don't know from where to start. I mean new members must have registered, people that I don't know and haven't welcomed either Sad and so much more. But I'll manage.
See you around then Wink
luis

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Castle t3 ep 18 will be on AXN in Portugal, with Jane... Wink

Luis
Winnie

Location: Denmark (The Land of The Little Mermaid and other fairytales)

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished watching season 1 through 3 last night, and I am totally hooked. I love it. It's funny, serious, exciting and there's great chemistry between Castle and Beckett and the other cast members.

Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm for the show, Mary Ann!
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea another convert! Did you watch the finale? For anyone who wonders why people love this show so much, you need to watch the trilogy of Becket's mom's murder- the name of the first escapes me but the last two are Knockdown and Knockout- The season finale was Castle at it's best, in fact probably this last ep was the best of the series so far!

How's that for enthusiasm?
To be honest the one with Jane was NOT Castle's best, it was more a showcase for guest stars. I"m only sorry Jane wasn't invited to participate in one of the more intense eps. For a show that is known for being humorous, Castle does drama better then some of the seasoned dramas out there!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Winnie

Location: Denmark (The Land of The Little Mermaid and other fairytales)

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I saw the finale. Can't wait for season 4. I might have to watch season 1-3 again, while I wait for it.

What I really like about it, is that even though it's humourous it's also serious when it needs to be. It shows the funny/ironic in the serious situations, but still respects when it has to be dramatic.
It especially surprises you when it uses drama like the stories focusing on the murder of Beckett's mother.
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winnie, if you enjoy the show I think you would really enjoy Stanatalk radio. Deb recently found it as well right Deb? The discussion next week will be all about the finale!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dqmwartist

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only started watching the show from the episode Jane guest starred in and onward. Caught the earlier repeat episode this season called Knockout? (The one dealing with Kate's mom).

SPOLIER:
Didn't see the betrayal of Capt. Montgomery coming, but it makes sense to me now with him wanting Kate off the case and all. Sad to see him go as I felt he had redeemed himself by the end.As for Becket, pretty sure that sniper got her...as I thought I saw blood on her hand or something. My guess is though that she passed out. They wouldn't kill her as you'd have no show. Those moment she had with Castle were pretty intense and that moment at the end was...wow! Castle must have taken his Mom's advice. Smile END SPOILER

I'll be ok till season 4 starts as I'm planning to watch at least the first two seasons over the summer. Thus far I've made it through the first two episodes of the 1st Season. Castle cracks me up to no end, he's such a playboy and yet at the same time he's so charming that you can't help but like him. Beckett seems so tightly wound and trying to push Castle away. (Which isn't gonna happen). Looking forward to seeing the rest of the seasons.
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah what you will find so interesting is watching how they change through the seasons. Castle starts to really mature while still keeping his charm (he;s just a bit less sarcastic, more sweet) and Becket softens quite a bit. I actually like them both better as the series progresses.
dqmwartist

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm almost done with Season 1 (just one more disc to come from Netflix and two more episodes) and so far it's been a great ride. Castle is one of my favorite characters, cracks me up a lot. He was such a cocky playboy in the beginning and now 8 episodes later he's calming down which is great. The commentary has been fun to listen too and I really laughed at the comment someone made about Beckett interrogating Castle and how he thought he was on his first date. He really seemed to want her then..and it was just funny. Loved the laser tag too...that was great!
Beckett's a bit of a puzzle and really seems to like to be in control of things, but Castle really shattered that. Drove her nuts for a while, and I could tell she was trying to push him away. I like now that she's being more open with him and you can tell they are starting to develop a good friendship. She also doesn't seem so uptight anymore.

Should be able to get through Season 2 this summer and then I might have to hunt online for the rest of Season 3.
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

season 3 comes out September 20th but you can watch online at Hulu or buy through Itunes or amazon this season's eps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Meet new Friends All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: