The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Anyone watch Castle?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dqmwartist

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mary Ann. I'll stick to Netflix and online for now. Once I get that elusive job then I'll buy the seasons.
CÚcile

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New season of Castle in France :

2nd channel - July 4th - 20h35
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoy Cecile, we don't get any more now til September.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dqmwartist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a little bit but I finished Season One some time ago and last night and today I watched the first five eppies of Season Two. Castle still cracks me up even though he's calmed off some. There have been some great moments too, when they were taking bets on who would solve their case first, and when Castle had that book party. Whoa...moment there and that end was something. Him catching her reading his book was hilarious.
I recognized one of the guest stars in When the Bough Breaks from DWTS. She was Mak's partner and from what I remember wouldn't shut up. Little less annoying in this one.
Looking forward to viewing the rest of season two.
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah, I'm actually rewatching so I'm also on season 2. I only really saw the first few season eps once so I'm really enjoying them now. I'm sorry I'm almost done.

By the way if anyone here is a fan of Susan Sullivan who used to be on Falcon Crest and Dharma and Greg and now plays Martha on Castle, Pam did a great interview with her recently on Stanatalk.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HorseyJaneFan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just ordered the season 2 DVD set, and I can't wait to watch them. It will help fill the void since there's only 1 summer series I watch.

(made by Kaitlyn, a friend on a DWTS board)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=371907511
CÚcile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find Susan Sullivan very funny. I've seen her for the first time watching Dharma and Greg, and I like the deadpan sense of humour of her character
Winnie

Location: Denmark (The Land of The Little Mermaid and other fairytales)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if those of you who have seen my YouTube channel, have seen that I'm posting my favourite scenes from my favourite series and movies (started with musical numbers and SeaQuest).
However, I'm planning on doing the same with Castle, and of cause Dr. Quinn, within the near future.
dqmwartist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since my last post I've finished viewing Season 2...what a season. I liked how late in the game they focused on Esposito for an episode, going back into his past. Tick Tick Tick & Boom were pretty intense, and quite good. The episode with Beckett's friend in it, amused me at times. Most especially when Beckett gets called out on her feelings for Castle in the interrogation room with Castle listening behind the mirror...hilarious! Those last few or so were awkward...didn't like that Tom fellow at all, rubbed me the wrong way. It was something to see Beckett end things with him, I presume over her feelings for Castle. Darn writers for not letting us know what she was about to say to him before the season ended.

I did watch the first three episodes of Season 3 on You Tube, but with my slow internet it's taken a while just to download all of it to watch. Enjoyed what I saw of the beginning of season 3 and I noticed that Castle and Beckett are "miserable" without each other. Those two really have something going on besides a friendship and I hope they stop the flirting dance and start a relationship one here in the 4th.
dqmwartist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would anyone be willing to copy 5 S3 Castle episodes for me onto a disc? Although I've caught some on YouTube its taken over an hour to download and watch. I'd really appreciate it if one of you could help me out. Thanks!
Winnie

Location: Denmark (The Land of The Little Mermaid and other fairytales)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few weeks ago I got my Mom to watch Castle season 1 and 2 with me. It was fun.
Whenever we watch mystery series, we usually guess along and my Mom was actually pretty quick to guess the murderer in most episodes.
CÚcile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Sarah, perhaps you can ask Pam Hughes for that on FB. she is our Castle's professional
dqmwartist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Ceclie: Pam told me on FB that she doesn't have the setup to copy from her computer or TV, nor does she have a DVD recorder, just a DVR.

All I am looking for is episodes 8-12.

Last edited by dqmwartist on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah they are airing them Sunday nights (sometimes Mondays) on ABC can you just watch the reruns or no?
dqmwartist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been watching the reruns on ABC that started off on Sundays and then moved to Monday nights. The next one they are showing I've seen already and I wasn't sure if they were going to back track again or just show the last four from season 3 again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Meet new Friends All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: