The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Jane to guest on ABC's CAstle!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Jane to guest on ABC's CAstle! Reply with quote

YES!!!!

Ha this is one way to get some of you to try Castle Smile

The lovely Jane Seymour has been added to the cast of Castle's upcoming episode set in the world of a fictional daytime soap opera. Jane will play the elegant Gloria Chambers and joins a growing guest cast that includes All My Children favorites Cameron Mathison and Rebecca Budig and The Young and the Restless' Corbin Bernsen.

Though Jane has never appeared on an American daytime soap, she's certainly familiar with the material, having headlined such melodramatic 1980s TV movies as Obsessed With A Married Woman, The Woman He Loved and The Haunting Passion.

Last edited by Mary Ann on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Anne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, I like the show already although I can't always watch it. At prime time hubby always wants to watch something else, and when (if) they repeat it at night, I very easily fall asleep in front of the TV. I don't blame the show on it, but my habit or falling asleep quite quickly as soon as I make myself comfy in my TV chair. LaughingLaughing

My YouTube | My Facebook
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last week's ep may have been the best they've done! It really is a well done show although I think this ep with Jane is supposed to be more of a spoof of soap operas- still it always involves murder. The thing is I normally do NOT like CSI type shows but they barely even show the dead body at the beginning on this show, no gratuitous violence- and the characters are very likeable.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nadya

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, Mary Ann - I will definitely be one to watch and try it out - if I remember correctly the lead man is pretty nice looking - for any Buffy fans - is he the one who played Caleb in the last season??

Do we know when it will air yet?
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometime in the spring, it is the next ep being filmed I understand. What is so neat is Pam has been pushing on her radio show for Jane to guest on this. Maybe someone took the hint!
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found out it's supposed to air March 21st!
Deb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait!!!! I love this show!
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha we all have PAM to thank for introducing us to it. James is a fan of the show and with Chuck Bowman's son producing that couldn't have hurt! I think Pam even mentioned it to Jane when she interviewed her on Stanatalk
Anne

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah, it still takes so long until this episode airs in Germany, and then when it's on and I miss it --- grrr.... I think I'll bite myself where the sun doesn't shine. LaughingLaughing

My YouTube | My Facebook
Jeske

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Jane on Castle. It'll be great!

I had seen trailers on TV for this show for the first season, but I didn't get around to watching it, because there was always something else I wanted to watch at the same time. But since I read on Facebook and here on the show, and I saw the announcement on TV that they were going to air the show again, I started watching it, and I love it. When I have to work I'll record it.

I don't know if the first bit is (or still is) the same in the Netherlands (the Dutch intro to Dr Quinn was also a bit different for a while), but I love it when Castle says to Becket: "We make a pretty good team, you know. Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch..." and Becket replies: "You do remind me a little of Hooch." LOL Gets a smile on my face every time.

But we're only at episode 25 (or 15) of season 2, so I think I might have to wait a while for it to show here. Including breaks...
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeske can you watch it on Hulu?

One of the best they ever did was last week, if you like I can send you the file through filePhile. also the one that talks about Becket's mom's death which is kind of the lead in to last week.
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeske can you watch it on Hulu?

One of the best they ever did was last week, if you like I can send you the file through filePhile. also the one that talks about Becket's mom's death which is kind of the lead in to last week.
Jeske

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mary Ann. Hulu is only available in the US. But I usually have my sources if I've missed an episode or really can't wait to see an episode of a
TV show. So let's hope that when Jane's episode is on I can still use the source. I can't download stuff. We had a download program for a while, but the computer started to act all weird, so my husband deleted it, and we decided not to put anything on it to download stuff. Sad
I'll watch the episodes as they air in the NL, and watch Jane's online Very Happy, but thank you so much for the offer!
HorseyJaneFan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that's awesome Jane is going to guest star on Castle! I can't wait! I liked Cameron when he was on DWTS, so that will be a nice bouns to have him guest star in the episode, too.

(made by Kaitlyn, a friend on a DWTS board)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=371907511
CÚcile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So great news !!!
Can't wait to see the new episodes in France !!!
I'm sure Pam is thrilled about it !!!
What a good idea she had to invite Jane on her show, perhaps it was an element on the decision.
THANK YOU, PAM !!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Jane News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: