The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Tonight Jane Seymour on Ben and Kate

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Tonight Jane Seymour on Ben and Kate Reply with quote

Jane will make a guest appearance on Fox's Ben and Kate which airs Tuesday January 8 at 8:30 PM on the Fox channel
If you go to
http://www.fox.com/ben-and-kate/

You can see a preview of Jane in the ep. The website posts the clip of the episode the following day for those unable to view it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Anne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww boo, there's this discrimination of non-US visitors again. We're blocked! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I hope we can find it somewhere else...

My YouTube | My Facebook
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all honesty Anne, it wasn't worthy of her talent, you really missed very little.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Anne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might be true, but I'd love to get my own opinion on something, esp. when it's Jane, and it makes me furious that some of those effing network sites think they have to right to block viewers that happen to live outside the US from watching their videos. Same with CBS' YouTube channel. Someone posted a link to a clip with Jane for her (then) upcoming appearance on I get that a lot and guess what? I was blocked again. Really, it's not funny anymore. I really, really hope that someone shows some mercy to upload the clips to somewhere where we're NOT blocked.

Edit: LOL, I guess I should have looked on YouTube BEFORE coming here to let off steam. Laughing Laughing Just found a clip which is accessable for us (and it seems to be an official Fox channel).

But hey, venting can be SO relieving. LaughingLaughing

Another edit: I wonder if that's really Jane's ENTIRE appearance in this episode or if there's more to it...

My YouTube | My Facebook
Anne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I managed to download the entire episode off of a torrent site and just finished watching it. I actually liked the episode and Jane was great. But I understand what you mean, Mary Ann. They could have given Jane so much more than those few scenes, bur hey, if they really intend of getting her into the show more often that would be great.

I hope we get to see the series on German TV sometime soon. Smile

My YouTube | My Facebook
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Jane News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: