The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

SPECIAL 20TH ANNIVERSARY DR QUINN REUNION RADIO SHOW!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:21 am    Post subject: SPECIAL 20TH ANNIVERSARY DR QUINN REUNION RADIO SHOW! Reply with quote

I'm posting this here for those not on FB or our Jane Seymour list
Please know we ARE trying to get Jane for this as well as Joe and William

Hi everyone, I Want to share some very special news with you all. Pam Hughes, founder of the DQ Times has a blog talk radio show which is usually centered on Castle, Bones and Rizzoli and Isles- thus the name HOWEVER for one night, Pam's show is going to host a 20th anniversary reunion with our beloved cast. Below are the details. We ARE waiting to hear from Jane and James on their availability and hope they will be joining us. We are also hoping to hear from William and Joe (and a few others) as they were obviously a very important part of the series. There will be time for fans to call in to the show with questions though Pam is asking people do not ask questions regarding the cancellation or negative subjects as we want this to be a fun evening for all full of happy memories. This is open to everyone, to just share one special night with the people who brought us so much joy for so many years, we hope you will be able to join us! Webmasters, please feel free to share on your websites and spread the word.

Mary Ann

CBR Radio presents a special evening, "The 20 Anniversary Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman Reunion Radio Show. (1993-2013)

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

9 PM ET / 6 PM PT

With our special guests showrunner Beth Sullivan, Chad Allen, Shawn Toovey, Jonelle Allen, Helene Udy, Henry G Sanders, Frank Collison, Geoffrey Lower, Jen Youngs, Tami & Megan Calabrese, William Olvis, Ozzie Smith & Chuck Bowman.

Please make note. As other cast/crew contact me and confirm that they are coming on the show I will add their names to the list.

Join us for this special broadcast of memories of filming, funny stories & fond reunion meetings & catch up with cast & crew news.

Don't miss this special evening of fun.

Call in to speak with the hosts: Beth, Mary & Pam (347) 327-9435

Please note if you have internet you can listen to this show free from anywhere in the world you can listen with ipad.ipod,iphone,mac,PC,KindleFire,all tech devices & smart phones. We are internet radio on Blog Talk Radio.
We have 50 open phone lines for calling and you can call in and listen for free through Skype by visiting our official radio page and clicking on the small blue S icon next to our live show link. If you have a free calling plan you can listen by phone and ask a question or if you have Skype only you can listen for free. If you want to ask a question and call using Skype you must first open a free Blog Talk Radio account and then sign in there first, then through your Skype and then connect to the show using our BTR radio page and then follow instructions from BTR operator. It's simple and it's free.

Direct link for this week's show

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/castlebonesrandi/2013/03/14/the-20th-anniversary-dr-quinn-medicine-woman-reunion

Official Blog Talk Radio Page link for CBR Radio

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/castlebonesrandi

To subscribe & listen to CBR Radio free in archives visit us on itunes

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/castle-bones-rizzoli-isles/id570451232?mt=2&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Anne

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't Pam upload the interviews to anywhere else? I absolutely hate itunes and I refuse to use it because I must be to dense t use it. So I'll never be able to listen to the show because I can't make it to the original broadcast. Embarassed

My YouTube | My Facebook
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will also be available through their blog talk page Castle Bones Randi
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Anne

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh good! That's a big relief. Very Happy

My YouTube | My Facebook
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've just learned Jane and Joe WILL be joining us tomorrow night!

Last edited by Mary Ann on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Cécile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So great, cause of the time problem I won't be able to be there "live" but can't wait to listen it after. I hope you'll have a great show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course it is impossible for me, but I wish you the best time together!!! I am sure it will be great!
geneviève
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

William added as well. Genevieve, if you are up you can always listen to it online, this is an internet radio show. It will be available afterward to download though. If you have a question for any of the cast, send it to us
dqmwartist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mary Ann- Sent my Q's to Pam via Facebook. One of them you might be able to answer for me... I would like to send Beth my story (through you). Would that be ok? Just let me know, thanks!
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest Sara Beth told me she never reads fan fiction because as the creator of d her perspective is too biased to appreciate it

Pam just added Cheri ingle as well btw
dqmwartist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mary Ann, I meant my DQ story, how I came to watch the show. Not my fanfic.
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I'm sorry, yes of course, Anyone who wants to send a message to Beth I'd be happy to forward them for you
dqmwartist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mary Ann. I've got something written in word. Would you prefer I send it snail mail or email?
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email is better please
dqmwartist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, sent it just now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: