The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Austenland
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anne

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay! Smile

My YouTube | My Facebook
Michelle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ana wrote:
Even the full release was rather limited. When home, I live outside of Charleston, SC and the closest options for me would be Jacksonville, Fl, Greenville, SC or Charlotte, NC... all of which are 3 hours in every direction.

Fortunately, I attend school about 20 minutes south of Charlotte and was able to go into the city yesterday to watch the movie. It was in a very small theater in the up-to-do suburbs. I think the theater only had 2 rooms. Kind of odd.

Anyway, great movie. I felt like there was a lesson to be learned there, particularly for those of us who tend to immerse ourselves in fairytales or tv shows. I hope everyone's able to see it at some point.

I am so glad that you where able to see and i was hoping that someone would think that way about the film because that is what the previews seemed like to me and i love movies and TV shows like that , it never came to my town so i have to wait and buy the blu ray when it is released i collect all of Jane"s movies on Blu ray or DVD even if i not seen them yet she is my favorite actress of all time . She is in my all time favorite TV show as Dr Mike LOL .
Ana

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelle, are you sure it didn't come anywhere near you? I had to go to Charlotte to see it when it premiered, but by the 9th of November, it showed up in the cheap theater right down the road from my school... while, even that is still only 20 minutes outside of Charlotte, I was still amazed that it went from limited release to the cheap theater. I actually didn't even find it... my roommate did. She was supposed to go with me to see it in Charlotte, but didn't and wanted to see the movie and had been watching showtimes or something, I don't know lol. All I know is it was a $2 movie ticket on a Saturday and we all went haha. It was fun to watch the second time knowing what would happen. Very Happy
Judy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It hasn't come anywhere near me either. Hoping we'll get notified when the dvd comes out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Jane News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: