The DQ Times Forum Index

The DQ Times
We welcome new members however registration is by administrator only. To join please send an email to michaela1 at aol.com introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to join.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

BETH SULLIVAN TO BE INTERVIEWED LIVE ON BLOG TALK RADIO

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mary Ann
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:20 pm    Post subject: BETH SULLIVAN TO BE INTERVIEWED LIVE ON BLOG TALK RADIO Reply with quote

For those of you not on facebook, I wanted to share this with you here
"I just wanted to give people a heads up that on March 11th, this Wednesday there will be a live podcast interview with Beth Sullivan. Beth will be happy to take questions during the interview.

She will discuss DQ of course but also her own life and her accident and what's she's been doing since then. The podcast is a special series on CBR Radio Blog, (whose host is Pam Hughes ) Talk on "Women who are making a difference."

For those who came to Dr. Quinn after the show ended, here is a chance to "meet" Beth. For those who won't be able to attend as it will be middle of the night in some countries, start thinking of any questions you would like to ask."

If you have questions for Beth, please email them to me at michaela1@aol.com and I will see that they are given to Pam.

The link to the show is below. It will also be available later on iTunes.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/castlebonesrandi

Pam also recently interviewed Sherry Jason and Jane Donaldson of City Hearts- and Child Help founders Yvonne Fedderson and Sara O' Meara
as well as Susan Rizzo Vincent- winner of the Open Hearts Foundation Gala award, founder of Drea's Dream and Jane herself
You can find links to all these podcasts on Pam's blog talk site.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The DQ Times Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: